July 21, 2011

We are the beaver

"We are the beaver, we got cute little webbed feet

Yeah, we are the beaver, it's bark we like to eat

Yeah, we are the beaver, a nickel we complete.

Yeah, we are the beaver, we are the beaver, we are the beaver."

I made this little guy this year with my Beaver colony. 


We went to a place that caters to kids and had our Beavers make their own beaver. After they made the basic beaver shape they could customize it however they wanted.


Here's where you can really tell the girls from the boys. The boys created awesome lightsabers, and hockey sticks and, well, mostly hockey sticks. The girls had flowers and baby beavers, and well, not hockey sticks. As you can see I was an eager beaver [insert groan] and did up a maple leaf.


I won't tell you how long he took me to paint... except to say that it was possibly longer than it could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...