July 20, 2011

Meh heh eh heh heh

I consider myself a bit of a JOAT when it comes to crafts. I don't mean to say I can do everything, but being a Jill-of-Lots-of-Trades or Jill-of-Many-Trades, don't have it's own special acronym.

Today, I wanted to tell you more about why I wanted to start this blog. I covered the main one in my first post, but there are a few other reasons as well.



1) I'm a little lazy.

I mentioned the other day that I've had a sweater on my needles for almost two years. Two years! By having a blog dedicated to crafting, I plan on spending no less time in front of the TV less time sitting aimlessly in front of the TV, and more time being creative.

2) I'm more than a little lazy...

Housework  isn't something I like all that much and I firmly believe that blogs are better with pictures. Put those two together and I'll need to clean up at least  parts of my house before I'll be willing to show you where I live. This may also help my marriage because Chris has this weird quirk about liking things clean...

3) I'm sensing a trend here...

I can be very lazy. I get ideas rolling around in my head, and I just don't get around to doing anything about them. Then I forget... By posting my ideas here instead of, well... nowhere, things won't just fizzle out. They'll go somewhere!

Ambitious I know, but I think they're all reasonable ambitions.

Are you lazy? And how does it manifest itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...